Thursday, October 7, 2010

STRESSSSSSS

I've been super stressed lately. To the point of making my immune system low enough to get sick. :( I'm trying to work on the stress, but there's just a lot to do. I have so many projects and papers and tests in the next 5 days that I'm on information and work overload. In addition, I have recently become the marketing/PR/advertising person for the Catholic Community, AND I joined an 8-week prayer program that requires me to take 30 minutes a day to engage in prayer. That may not sound like a big deal or a lot of work or whatever, but at the moment, I don't really have 30 minutes to spare. I'm trying, I really am, but it's tough to just sit and be in a prayerful mindset when I have so much clouding my brain.
Currently, I'm sitting in a group paper (yes, group paper) meeting. I'm not supposed to be doing anything at the moment – someone is looking at it and making revisions so that we can be done with it and hand it in tomorrow. I really want it to be next Wednesday. Aside from a paper that is due at 8am, I don't have anything else to worry about. My flight is at 6 something, and I have a friend to drive me to the airport. Then Andrew is going to pick me up in Richmond. :)
My mind, however, is currently filled with observation notes, JCP facts and opinions, accounting principles, and other useless information. Okay, so maybe most of it isn't useless. But I can say a fair amount of it is.
I just have to get through this week. This time next week I will be in the 804 chilling with my family and my boyfriend. I just need to stay positive and stress-free (not likely...). I can do this. I can do this. I CAN do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment